Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country.
--- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Polling Place Accessibility
Print this survey and take it with you to your Polling Place on Election Day. Fill out the form and mail to the address at the bottom of the page. Calls to our office with any problem you may have are also welcome - 1-800-422-6691.
The ADA authorizes the Department of Justice to provide technical assistance to individuals and entities that have rights or responsibilities under the Act. This document provides informal guidance to assist you in understanding the ADA and the Department's regulation.
(This technical assistance does not constitute a legal interpretation of the statute.)
General Voter Information including:
- Voter Deadlines for General Election
- Election Forms
- County Election Officials
- Voter Registration/Location/Provisional Ballot
- General Election Sample Ballots
- Candidates on General Election Ballot
- Judicial Retention Filing List
- Official Primary Election Results
- Election Calendar
- Voter Information Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide for Registering to Vote and Voting
- Voter Rights
- Election Maps