COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Nebraskans over the age of 12 are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. All three vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson) are free to everyone. Widespread vaccination is one of the best ways to put an end to the pandemic, so eligible individuals should get the vaccine as soon as it is available to them.
You Should Know...
- Vaccination sites should be 100% accessible. If you run into accessibility issues when you go get your vaccine, contact us.
- Every county in Nebraska has a local public health department that provides these vaccines. If you cannot travel to a vaccination site because of a disability, most local health departments will provide in-home vaccinations upon request.
- All three COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson) are free to everyone.
- No one will ask you to prove who you are, whether you have insurance, what your immigration status is, or as for any other private information in order to receive the vaccine.
For more information, visit...
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Nebraskans with Disabilities: Get the Facts
- Finish Strong Nebraska
- Key Things to Know about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Administration for Community Living COVID-19 Response page
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information for People with Disabilities