Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country.
--- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Nebraska Secretary of State
- Registration Information
- Polling Place Location
- Provisional Ballot
- Absentee Ballot
- Online voter registration tool
Polling Place Accessibility
Print this survey and take it with you to your Polling Place on Election Day. Fill out the form and mail to the address at the bottom of the page. Calls to our office with any problem you may have are also welcome: 1-800-422-6691.
A Spanish version of the Polling Place Survey.
The ADA authorizes the Department of Justice to provide technical assistance to individuals and entities that have rights or responsibilities under the Act. This document provides informal guidance to assist you in understanding the ADA and the Department's regulation.
(This technical assistance does not constitute a legal interpretation of the statute.)
- State Election Dates & Deadlines
- Voting Laws & Requirements
- State-specific Absentee Ballot Request Wizard
- Election Protection
- Nebraskans for Civic Reform
- Election Assistance Commission
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law - Voting
- Brennan Center for Justice - Voting Rights & Election