Frequently, Disability Rights Nebraska will establish a Task Force to work on a specific disability related issue or the analysis of a specific legislative bill or regulation. In addition, our legal advocacy staff has developed a number of publications regarding the legal rights of people with disabilities. Copies of these reports and publications are available in PDF format and can be downloaded from the "Legal Resources" page on this website. Please note that the information contained in these reports and publications may not be current and they should not be considered to be legal advice.
- CCD "Principles for Health Care Reform from a disability Perspective"
- CCD Policy Recommendations
- Community Supports Program Study Report
- Consensus Project Report on Mental Illness and Criminal Justice
- Fact Sheet: Disability and Voter Turnout in 2008 Election